🍥🍚Seviyan/Vermicelli Kheer 👉
Prep time : 5 min
Cooking time : 10 min
- 1/4th cup Seviyan (vermicelli)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 teaspoon honey(can be replaced with jaggery or sugar as per taste)
- 3 kesar sticks
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 cardamom (green elaichi)
- 5-6 chopped almonds ( I used powdered almonds)
- 3-4 chopped Pistachios
- 3-4 cashew nuts
- 4-5 raisins
➡How to Prepare :
- Heat ghee in Pan.
- Add vermicelli and fry till they become golden brown.
- add cardamom till it releases nice aroma.
- pour milk and boil it.
- lower the flame and cook it for 5-7 min
- add honey to it.
- lastly add all the dryfruits
- Serve the kheer hot/warm/ cold(refrigerated) as per choice
Yummy Vermicelli kheer can be a wholesome breakfast meal for toddlers!☺