Banana-Chocochip cake Recipe
Ingredients for 2 small sized cakes :
- 1 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup finger millet flour (Ragi)
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar or jaggery
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp fresh cream (Malai)
- 5 extremely ripe Bananas (I kept already ripen bananas in fridge 2 days before I used them in this recipe)
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup ghee or butter
- 1/2 cup choco-chips
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees C.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, all the flours, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix softened butter, jaggery/sugar, eggs, essence, fresh cream and mashed bananas until very smooth batter is formed.
- Pour this soft batter into the dry ingredients. Blend it nicely by stirring the whole batter until all the ingredients get gelled in properly. Add Choco-chips to it.
- Now, lightly grease the cake mould ( I have used silicone one) and pour the above mixture into it (2″ high). Sprinkle some more choco-chips for more fun 😉
- Bake it for 5-10 min. (depends on which Microwave oven you are using, it may take 30-35 min in different oven)
- Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer in the cake to check if it is completely baked. If it comes out clean, then your cake is nicely baked.
- Keep the cake aside for 10 min to cool it down a little.
- Your Yummy healthy Banana-chocochip cake is ready Now!!! 🙂