Healthy Choco-walnut cookies Recipe
1/2 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup oat flour
3/4 cup walnuts (grated or tiny pieces)
1/2 cup pure ghee or olive oil or butter
(As per choice)
But I prefer ghee for my lo as he is a slow weight gainer😉
1 tsp.Baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup powdered jaggery
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 tsp. bournvita
1. Preheat the oven at 180℃ for 10min
2. Add wheat flour, oat flour, baking powder, bournvita and walnut pieces in a bowl. Mix them thoroughly.
3. Stir jaggery, egg, vanilla extract and cinnamom, butter with spoon until well blended (or you can use hand blender or egg beater). Add this mixture to dry ingredients.
4. Make the dough a bit firmer.
5. Roll the dough into balls with hands and place them on a greased baking sheet / butter paper and then flatten the balls a little.
(Places them all 2 inches apart)
6. Decorate cookies with raisins/walnuts/almonds/Rainbow sugar sprinkles
7. Bake it for 5-10min until light brown. Cool 2 min; remove from cookie sheets.
8. Our freshly baked, healthy, crispy and delicious cookies are ready to be served.